Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

New Review from Kube Studios

New Review

Every month we publish our best reviews, one's that are the most insightful and helpful about what we do to prospective clients. Here is a male model review from Ricardo.



Modelling is very much about who you know, even with the best looks. If you don't have access to quality photographers and camera equipment then you will never bring out your best in photos. Kube Studios are not a modelling agency but have the whole package. Their team of makeup artists, stylists and even lighting engineers were perfect for me. I got the photos I wanted to take to castings and send out. Now I have loads of work, and don't need to rely on an agency or someone to spot me. I can go out there and get the jobs myself! I love Modelling and I love Kube Studios! 


If you would like to get in touch with Kube Studios then visit our website for follow Kube Studios on Twitter. Read more Kube Studios reviews here. Watch this video about Kube Studios to find out more about them now

No comments:

Post a Comment